Today Living Group is offer this amazing 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo for rent! You will live nearby Toronto’s most well-known and popular green space, High Park. It’s a 400-acre outdoor recreational space with lots of open playing fields perfect for picnics and pick-up soccer, plus there are tennis and basketball courts, children’s playgrounds, natural walking trails, as well as education and cultural facilities and even a zoo. The surrounding neighbourhoods the West End Junction to the Bloor West Village and Swansea are all largely residential with a growing community of cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops, not to mention some well-established neighbourhood classics such as Humber Cinema for an evening’s entertainment. Some nearby gems to check out include Brydens on Bloor for a neighbourhood pub, Earth Bloor West for farm-to-table fare, and Bhukhara Grill on Bloor Street for authentic Indian cuisine.
All your groceries and household needs can be found among the many independent shops and markets along Bloor Street West, with larger supermarkets like Loblaws and FreshCo north on Dundas Street West.
Stunning 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condo approximately 815 sq.ft. and north facing in Bloor West Village. This unit was built by Tridel and has quality finishes, is bright and spacious and located next to the Subway. Just 15 minutes to downtown Toronto.
Looking for furnished take a look at 55 Bremner Blvd
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Granite kitchen counter-top
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- indoor pool
- Laminate Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tile and laminate throughout
- visitor parking
- Luna Junction (1.72 km)22 reviews
- The Hole In the Wall (1.62 km)159 reviews
- Fishinn (0.26 km)4 reviews
- Lemon & Lavender (0.4 km)3 reviews
- Jolanta Interiors (0.29 km)7 reviews
- Moonbeam Books (0.64 km)4 reviews
- The Coffee Bouquets (0.08 km)14 reviews
- Koffea Espresso Bar (0.31 km)7 reviews
- The Good Neighbour Espresso Bar (1.29 km)75 reviews