Today Living Group is offering this open concept Bay Street One-bedroom condo for rent. Elev’n 21 condos is along the Bay street corridor meaning you are close to everything Toronto has to offer. This location is a commuter’s paradise being steps away from Bay subway station and bus lines. If you love the outdoors you are in luck being just minutes from Queens Park and with bike paths all around you. If you are hungry this Bay Street one-bedroom is the place for you with restaurants and cafes steps away.
This Bay street one-bedroom unit is available for rent. It offers laminate flooring, floor to ceiling windows and has been freshly painted. This bright one-bedroom unit is an amazing find, with a full kitchen and utilities included. Elev’n condos is an amazing find being 600 sqft of open concept space. It features a large bedroom and lots of natural light. Don’t worry about the outdoor temperature in this unit as it has central air with heat and air conditioning. If you love the outdoors but want the comfort of home you are in luck with unit. It has a large terrace where you can fit a dining table for four with additional space.
If you love this Bay street one-bedroom unit you will also love the building as it has an amazing rooftop deck with beautiful city views. It also features a party room, meeting room and a sauna.
Let Today Living Group help you make this unit your new home! Available June 1st.
- Air conditioning
- Granite kitchen counter-top
- In-suite alarm
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Laminate Flooring
- Private Balcony
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen (1.38 km)3394 reviews
- Mira (1.69 km)263 reviews
- Richmond Station (1.23 km)885 reviews
- Longo's (1.8 km)102 reviews
- Blue Banana Market (1.11 km)137 reviews
- Brookfield Place (1.53 km)9 reviews
- Coffee Lunar (0.43 km)29 reviews
- Versus Coffee (1.33 km)118 reviews
- A-OK CAFE (0.17 km)42 reviews
- The Linden School (1.31 km)9 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Branksome Hall (0.67 km)1 reviews