Today Living Group is offering this beautiful furnished one-bedroom suite located in the heart of the Downtown core. Waterclub Condominiums (8 York and 208 Queens Quay) is steps from Lake Ontario and it’s amazing bike paths. You can get anywhere in the city as this is a commuters paradise on Walkscore. If you love being outdoors but love city life this amazing suite for rent is the place for you. With lakefront views outside your balcony, you’ll forget you are in a city.
At the bottom of the building is Starbucks, a gelato shop, grocery store & other amazing Toronto restaurants and bars. Right across Queens Quay West, residents will discover the Harbourfront Centre, a key hub for cultural events in Toronto all year round.
This beautiful furnished one-bedroom suite located in Waterclub are a rare find. It’s open concept design and floor to ceiling windows allow for great natural light. This suite for rent comes with a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to make a family dinner. A formal dining room for four and Canadian made upholstery and sofa bed are waiting for you in your new home.
As with all of our units, this unit features a Canadian-made Kingsdown mattress with our healthy bed system and in suite washer and dryer. We also provide unlimited high-speed internet, home phone, and digital plus cable.
Let Today Living Group help you make this your home!
Looking for more like this? Take a look at 112 George street
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Custom Closet with built-in storage
- Digital Plus Cable Package
- Dining for two
- Private Balcony
- Queen Bed with Canadian Made Pillow Top Mattress
- Silverclear Healthy Bed System
- Sofa Bed and Canadian Made Upholstery
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tile and laminate throughout
- Unlimited High Speed Internet
- visitor parking
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen (0.66 km)3361 reviews
- Richmond Station (0.79 km)874 reviews
- Mira (0.81 km)260 reviews
- Longo's (0.17 km)104 reviews
- Kim's Convenience (1.22 km)23 reviews
- Brookfield Place (0.52 km)9 reviews
- Fahrenheit Coffee (0.95 km)337 reviews
- Mos Mos (0.21 km)25 reviews
- Strange Love (0.83 km)202 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School (1.83 km)1 reviews
- English Lab Toronto (4.7 km)2 reviews