Today Living Group is offering this downtown Toronto One-bedroom for rent! The King Edward is located in the heart of the downtown core and walking distance to restaurants and parks. Need to get anywhere in the city? Don’t worry in this walkers and transit paradise. You are under a minute to Toronto’s Union Station, which has TTC subway, GO Transit and VIA rail just waiting to be used. For all the caffeine lovers, you’re in luck with coffee shops and bakeries just steps from your front door. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you with Lake Ontario and Toronto’s Boardwalk just a short distance away.
This downtown Toronto one-bedroom for rent is a rare find. It features beautiful hardwood flooring, elevating its open concept design. With all stainless steel appliances and ample storage your kitchen is just waiting to be used. Want to be outdoors with all the comforts of home, this is the place for you with its large balcony. Enjoy your new home with a meal outside facing the indoor courtyard!
The King Edward is a piece of Toronto’s history. Built in 1903, this building will show you what luxury truly is with all the comforts of the 21st century. This building also features many amenities including a concierge, meeting and rec room and a business center.
Let Today Living Group help make this Downtown Toronto one-bedroom for rent your new home!
For more like this check out 80 Cumberland St
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Granite kitchen counter-top
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Laminate Flooring
- Private Balcony
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen (0.65 km)2905 reviews
- Richmond Station (0.23 km)778 reviews
- Uncle Ray’s Food & Liquor (0.16 km)22 reviews
- Longo's (0.54 km)93 reviews
- Kim's Convenience (0.55 km)9 reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart (0.94 km)31 reviews
- Fahrenheit Coffee (0.27 km)314 reviews
- Versus Coffee (0.14 km)94 reviews
- Dineen Coffee (0.2 km)358 reviews