1001 Bay Condos location is at the corner of St. Joseph Street and Bay Street, in beautiful downtown Toronto. 1001 Bay is an impressive looking high-rise with a full 35-storey, shimmering glass façade. This suite features floor-to-ceiling windows with solar-glare protection and amazing city views. This unit is a rare find, being a 642 sqft spacious one-bedroom plus solarium. It features brand new laminate flooring and fully re-done kitchen. Come on home to the convenience of your own in-suite washer and dryer. This open concept layout is perfect for all, whether you work from home or just need to relax this is the place for you.
Along the Bay St. Corridor, 1001 Bay condos are just down the street from all the best of downtown Toronto.
For your convenience, the ground floor of the building features delicious food nearby. Residents at 1001 Bay can enjoy the amenities, found on the second floor at Club 1001. There you will find a fully equipped gym, racquetball court, basketball court, spa, and a full indoor pool that will keep you fit and healthy, all at home.
This beautiful downtown Toronto condo is a walkers, bikers and commuters paradise as seen on Walkscore. For outdoor enthusiasts Queens Park is just s stroll away.
Welcome to your new home with Today Living Group.
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Solar-Glare Protection Windows
- Nord Lyon (1.55 km)3 reviews
- The Heartbreak Chef (1.46 km)16 reviews
- Mabu Generation (0.12 km)24 reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart (0.34 km)31 reviews
- Mr. Pen (1.47 km)18 reviews
- Kim's Convenience (1.2 km)9 reviews
- Sorry Coffee (0.36 km)124 reviews
- Fahrenheit Coffee (1.16 km)315 reviews
- White Rabbit Caffe (0.47 km)6 reviews