1603 Eglinton Ave W midtown is a brand new community, and available now. This one-bedroom unit is bright and spacious with full size stainless steel appliances and laminate floor throughout. You also have your own personal washer and dryer just as you enter your suite. And for items you don’t use every day, this suite has a locker. Window coverings are in place, hydro is extra.
Amenities in Eglinton Ave W midtown include a Gym / Exercise Room, Common Rooftop Deck, Concierge and a Party Room as well as Bicycle Parking, Guest Suites, Media Room / Cinema, Meeting / Function Room, Parking Garage, Security Guard, Enter Phone System and a Yoga Studio.
Your new home at Eglinton Ave W midtown is located within minutes of your morning coffee, neighbourhood-friendly shops and services. Groceries can be found at the nearby All Season Food Market, and you are a few minute walk to great parks like Senator Peter Bosa Parkette, Walter Saunders Memorial Par and St. Hilda’s parkette. For those residents of Empire Midtown without a car, you can get a short distance away rather easily. The closest transit stop is a Bus Stop and is only steps away connecting you to Toronto’s TTC and the Crosstown LRT is right at your front door.
Where else would you rather live then in this one-bedroom unit? Take advantage of the good-value combination of a yet-to-be-discovered neighbourhood.
For details on how we show our suites safely.
- Air conditioning
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Randy's Take-Out (0.04 km)75 reviews
- Hot Pot Restaurant (0.1 km)21 reviews
- Raps Authentic Jamaican (0.11 km)86 reviews
- Oakwood Espresso (0.76 km)27 reviews
- Hunter Coffee Shop (0.77 km)2 reviews
- Cocoon Coffee (2.59 km)21 reviews
- Lady York Foods (1 km)19 reviews
- Fresh Harvest Fine Foods (1.49 km)2 reviews
- Best Choice (0.35 km)2 reviews