This beautiful furnished one-bedroom plus den is located in the heart of the Downtown core. 5 Mariner Terrace is steps from Lake Ontario and it’s amazing bike paths. You can get anywhere in the city as this is a commuters paradise on Walkscore. If you love being outdoors but love city life this amazing suite for rent is the place for you. With Southern Linear Park outside the front door and the harbourfront minutes away you’ll forget you are in a city.
The Harbourfront community where this luxury furnished one-bedroom plus den is, is know for it’s restaurants, nightlife and amazing views. With the boardwalk close by and great shopping you will always have something to do.
The suite for rent at 5 Mariner Terrace is a rare find. It is a spacious furnished one-bedroom plus den and is approximately 702 sqft. It’s open concept design and floor to ceiling windows allow for great natural light. This suite for rent comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a 5 burner gas range stove. A formal dining room for four and Canadian made upholstery and sofa bed are waiting for you in your new home.
As with all of our units, this unit features a Canadian-made Kingsdown mattress with our healthy bed system and ensuite washer and dryer. We also provide unlimited high-speed internet, home phone and cable.
Let Today Living Group help you make this your home!
- Air conditioning
- Custom Closet with built-in storage
- Digital Plus Cable Package
- Dining for four
- Five Burner Gas Stove
- Full-size home office in den
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- King bed with Canadian made Pillow Top Mattress
- Open Concept Layout
- Private Balcony
- Silverclear Healthy Bed System
- Sofa Bed and Canadian Made Upholstery
- Unlimited High Speed Internet
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen (0.56 km)2910 reviews
- Mira (0.42 km)221 reviews
- Gusto 101 (0.62 km)987 reviews
- Longo's (0.51 km)93 reviews
- Kim's Convenience (1.53 km)9 reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart (1.57 km)31 reviews
- Pilot Coffee Roasters (0.61 km)48 reviews
- Strange Love (0.51 km)173 reviews
- Fahrenheit Coffee (0.72 km)33 reviews