Today Living Group is pleased to now offer fully furnished executive homes to our portfolio. We are happy to present 18 Burncrest Drive, in the Avenue & Lawrence neighbourhood.
This gorgeous house is so centrally located with a fully fenced backyard and wonderful side deck off the dining room – which seats 6 comfortably. Absolutely perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped right down to the vegetable peeler and measuring cups.
The principal bedroom features a queen poster bed, and there are two twins in the second bedroom. The third bedroom is located on the lower level and also features a queen bed.
The lower level is fully finished and beautifully appointed. There is a full bathroom, spacious bedroom with queen bed, family room and second kitchen perfect for a nanny’s suite or for someone to work from home in a quiet space. The downstairs family room features a fireplace, wall mounted TV sofa, additional dining table and desk and chair. It is wonderful additional space in the home.
With the two levels combined it is 2200 sq. ft. There is a full laundry room and parking available in the driveway – you do not need to worry about Toronto street parking.
The home is situated in one of North Toronto’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. There are gourmet grocery stores, restaurants, shops, quick access to transit, and private schools steps from your front yard.
You will absolutely love living here! Let us make 18 Burncrest your temporary home while staying in Toronto. Contact us today to learn more about the value added services TLG offers our clients and guests.
- Air conditioning
- Digital Plus Cable Package
- Dining for four
- Full-size home office in den
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Granite kitchen counter-top
- Home Phone Service
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Laminate Flooring
- Open Concept Layout
- Queen Bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen or Double Bed in Second Bedroom
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Two Twin Beds in Third Bedroom
- Unlimited High Speed Internet
- Toytown (0.73 km)3 reviews
- Li'l Niblets (1.33 km)17 reviews
- African Textiles & Clothing Center (3.58 km)1 reviews
- Himalayan Coffee House (2.14 km)134 reviews
- Cocoon Coffee (2.08 km)22 reviews
- Another Land Coffee and More (1.59 km)13 reviews
- Loblaws (1.02 km)12 reviews
- Fortinos Supermarket (1.9 km)15 reviews
- The Grocery Outlet (2.43 km)12 reviews