This beautiful one-bedroom condo for rent is a rare find. 80 Cumberland street is found in one of Toronto’s trendiest areas, Yorkville. If you love to shop then Yorkville is the place for you with it’s designer boutiques and shops. If you love food then you are in luck with restaurants and cafes just steps from your front door. Need caffeine? Do not worry Yorkville has you covered with coffee shops surrounding your new home. If you are need of some fresh air this Walker’s Paradise is the place for you. Explore the amazing views and cobblestone pathways that Yorkville has to offer.
This Maxus one-bedroom condo for rent is a spacious unit with laminate flooring through out. This unit features a large kitchen with all stainless steel appliances and ample storage. This Yorkville condo has been freshly painted and cleaned, and is just waiting for you to move in. If you want some outdoor time with all the comfort of home this unit is right for you with its balcony spanning the width of the unit. This amazing one-bedroom condo for rent is 600 sqft with a locker, water and heat in the rental cost.
In addition to the Yorkville community and amazing features if this unit you will have access to all the amenities 80 Cumberland Street has to offer. Get a great work out in, in The Maxus gym. Enjoy and great dinner at sunset on the rooftop deck with amazing city views. After have some friends over and have a celebration in the party room. Need somewhere for work or volunteer planning look no further than 80 Cumberland’s meeting room.
Do not miss out on this stunning one-bedroom condo for rent in Toronto’s Yorkville. Let Today Living Group help make this unfurnished dream your new home!
- Air conditioning
- Granite kitchen counter-top
- In-suite alarm
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Laminate Flooring
- Private Balcony
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- K Seoul Hotdog (1.46 km)1 reviews
- Jollibee (1.01 km)3 reviews
- Mama Lee's Korean Kitchen (2 km)6 reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart (0.71 km)31 reviews
- Mr. Pen (1.39 km)18 reviews
- Blue Banana Market (1.22 km)128 reviews
- Coffee Lunar (0.25 km)8 reviews
- Fahrenheit Coffee (1.52 km)314 reviews
- Goldstruck Coffee (0.1 km)66 reviews
- Loblaws (0.79 km)196 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (0.25 km)158 reviews
- Pusateri's Fine Foods (0.05 km)109 reviews