21 Scollard’s location is in one of Toronto’s trendiest neighbourhoods. This spacious Yorkville one-bedroom+den condo, one bath has floor to ceiling windows resulting in lots of natural light. The laminate flooring and stainless steel appliances are in pristine condition. And just off your entrance is your personal in-suite washer and dryer. You will sleep well knowing there is 24 hour building security.
Residents at Villas of Yorkville enjoy an entire floor of quality amenities, such as the billiards room and the massage room, before the eighth floor opens onto a tree lined rooftop garden and outdoor lounge. Also available is the party room, meeting room, sauna, gym and media room.
This Yorkville one-bedroom+den condo is only minutes to the exciting Yonge and Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre. 21 Scollard is connected to the Yorkville Public Library via the Town Hall Square Public Garden. Bloor and Yonge Streets are both only minutes away. Café’s and bars of the Annex, the Financial District, and Toronto’s Discovery District along University Avenue are minutes away. Living at 21 Scollard you can enjoy boutique brand shopping along Bloor Street. Outdoor enthusiasts can even take a stroll through Queen’s Park in this walkers paradise. And for commuting through the city, TTC and subway are all steps away.
If your looking for more in this area check out 1121 Bay St
- Air conditioning
- Granite kitchen counter-top
- In-suite alarm
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Laminate Flooring
- Private Balcony
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Trattoria Nervosa (0.15 km)412 reviews
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen (1.69 km)3543 reviews
- Lao Lao Bar (0.48 km)62 reviews
- Kim's Convenience (1.58 km)26 reviews
- Kensington Market (1.4 km)291 reviews
- Blue Banana Market (1.36 km)137 reviews
- Coffee Lunar (0.13 km)32 reviews
- Mallo (1.23 km)44 reviews
- Le Génie Bakery and Espresso (0.94 km)41 reviews