Bringing corporate housing professionals together
Toronto’s leading corporate housing providers, Today Living Group and Premiere Suites, are inviting GTA corporate housing professionals to an informal networking event at Mill Street Brew Pub on August 1, 2018 at 3pm.
Informal – but informative
Corporate housing in the GTA faces challenges unique to our area, and this is a great opportunity to meet other providers and learn from each other. This is an informal event, but expect to hear conversations about:
- The continuing growth of corporate housing across North America and the EU, and how it affects Toronto providers
- Supply and demand issues, especially in the current condo market
- How business is affected by Airbnb
- Changing condo legislation (especially around smoking and marijuana)
- The CHPA Annual Conference in Puerto Rico in 2019
The event is free for CHPA members, but space is limited.
Please RSVP to Nick Estrada, Director of Membership at CHPA:
Today Living Group is a leading provider of executive corporate furnished suites and customized property management of investment condos in Canada. TLG is a proud member of CHPA and The ASAP and has supplier diversity certification from WBE Canada and WE Connect as a proud Women Owned Business.